Team Tattly is looking to hire a kind and fun human to take on the role of Custom Product Sales Manager. If you have a nice dog, we’ll hire him too!
WHAT IS TATTLY?
Tattly celebrates art by licensing designs from professional artists and turning them into high-quality temporary tattoos. Nothing makes us happier than seeing our customers getting lost in our collections, trying to find that perfect tattoo that matches their personality or mood.
Our team at Tattly aims to deliver fun, lightness and happiness while celebrating the craft of our artists. We see our tattoos as an experience of play and self-expression, a moment of being a rebel and doing something daring.
Does this all sound interesting to you? Ok, then:
THE ROLE WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL:
Tattly is looking for a big hearted, high-energy and driven Custom Product Sales Manager with solid business-to-business sales and/or account management experience. In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing custom product sales and meeting sales targets set by the management team.
- Assist in planning and implementing Tattly’s Customization Sales strategy for a variety of markets
- Ability to actively engage incoming custom sales opportunities, identifying client solutions, negotiating, and closing
- Manage the entire order process, from order placement until the product is in the client’s hands; including, but not limited to, pricing, follow up, production timelines, payment, tracking.
- Generating new business by proactive selling and leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, conducting market analysis and cold calling
- Maintain and develop existing account relationships / repeat customers
- Together, with the sales and marketing team, creating marketing concepts for your accounts and implementing them
- Organize and attend trade exhibitions and events to increase brand awareness and new client acquisition
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends and competitors
- Calculating and preparing offers for a wide variety of custom orders
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You possess a talent for sales and have great organizational skills
- You are self-confident, kind and have strong communication skills
- You like what you do and have the ability to work independently
- You are a good negotiator and think creatively
- You have an enthusiasm for and knowledge of Tattly products
- When someone throws a hot potato, you catch it, and figure out next steps
- You have a track record of over-achieving quota in past sales positions
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the confidence to perform on an incentive-based compensation plan
- Solid understanding of retail math
- Companies you worked at would describe you as a kind, helpful team member
- College degree preferred and/or equivalent sales/sales support experience
- You get excited over starting up Excel Spreadsheets
- You have worked in small, bootstrapped companies before.
- Knowledge of NetSuite a plus
- Occasional Tattly modeling (yes, really)
- Bonus: Experience selling promotional products or familiarity with the ad specialty market
- Three weeks vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Delicious snacks, endless coffee
- We love dogs. You can bring yours.
- Endless tattoo supply
- 24/7 access to our confetti drawer
Tattly was started by Tina Roth Eisenberg out of her frustration of her daughter bringing home hideous temporary tattoos. Tattly started as a side project and has grown into a healthy little company that ships temporary tattoos around the world and makes people smile. Tattly was featured in the NYTimes which made the team really happy.
To get an idea about our founder’s values and how she runs her companies, watch this 99U talk.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us a thoughtful email explaining why you’d be a good fit for our Custom Tattly Sales Representative role. Please include a joke and your salary requirements.