Do you have a passion for computers, software, and everything high-tech? We’re hiring! Fast-growing Software Company is looking for IT Information Technology inclined, creative, and highly motivated individuals to join our development team.
Come help develop the future of software used in industrial automation. In this position, you would join our core product development team. Together, we work to build our primary product, “Ignition”. This position will play a major role in designing the user interfaces for the future generations of our product line.
Applicants should have a very strong user interface design background. Must be experienced with modern web design, including traditional, mobile, and responsive layouts. Should be comfortable with technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, as well as graphics packages like Sketch, InVision and Adobe CS.
- Must be creative, have a phenomenal eye for web design, understand UX best practices and be able to contribute with UI development
- Must be able to work with designers and developers to execute creative, visually stunning, front ends for web based applications. Must be able to build high performance and responsive web pages with full cross browser compatibility
- Understanding of best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Extraordinary visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups, prototypes and style guides
- Fantastic presentation, communication and interpersonal skills and can communicate well with stakeholders, and colleagues in daily stand-ups, end of sprint status meetings, etc
- Someone that is not only a team player who contributes as a UI / UX resource, but someone who is also passionate about improving UI / UX standards in software development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
- Minimum 5 years UI/UX design experience
- Strong graphical skills, creation of icons, mockups, templates, etc
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 skills desired
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, e.g. SCRUM
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Skills Not Required, But a Plus
- Interaction design / motion prototyping
- Familiarity with Manufacturing industry
- Multi-language, Spanish-speaking a plus
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required
Competitive Pay Great Medical Benefits Roll Over Sick Time Employee Appreciation Events Work -Life Balance Vacation Accrual