Recruiting Services Manager
At The Sourcery, we’re changing the way the recruiting industry works for the better. We help rapidly growing tech companies with our on-demand Recruiting-as-a-Service model, partnering with cutting edge startups to find and hire the talent they need quickly and successfully grow. We’re innovating within the recruiting industry, working with exciting companies and delivering a superior experience to both the candidates we work with and the companies we help scale.
This is not just a numbers game for us, it’s about giving good advice to the companies we work with and the candidates we place - we are a Talent Partner looking beyond the headcount into the future of our client’s hiring needs.
The key to our success is, and always has been, our team. We’re excited about changing the industry for good and we all really care about helping candidates and companies solve the many challenges that come with recruiting and building great teams.
We are looking for a Recruiting Services Manager who will be responsible for ensuring client success, including retention and expansion of assigned clients/projects. They are ultimately responsible for the success of the searches and teams they manage. This includes building and maintaining effective relationships with clients, general troubleshooting, building and managing a team of skilled contract and full time recruiters, and representing The Sourcery recruiting in a focused and professional manner at all times.
Recruiting Services Managers represent the “on the ground” leadership of an assigned group of Recruiters, Contractor and Senior Recruiters. Utilizing the support of Recruiters, Senior Recruiters and others, they develop and lead sourcing and recruiting strategies that will lead to customer success and satisfaction. Recruiting Services Managers ensure candidates are supported through the interview process by ensuring and training for best practices, professionally representing The Sourcery and its services to internal and external stakeholders, and providing an excellent experience for candidates and clients.
- Client ownership
- Onboard new roles and clients as they are brought in by the Sales team, including traveling to onsite onboarding meetings, drafting onboarding materials, assigning reqs. to team members, etc.
- Schedule, drive and report out on weekly client check-ins to ensure roles are on track and expectations are being met.
- Troubleshoot client and req. level issues with the focus being the successful retention of assigned clients and reqs.
- Develop and support initiatives with the Director of Accounts to achieve customer satisfaction and successful recruiting practices, resulting in current clients expanding the scope of the projects assigned to your team. This will involve attending onsite client meetings, scheduling and leading the onboarding of new or additional requisitions with new and existing clients, supporting the creation of internal documentation and materials, communicating and facilitating resolution of project issues or concerns, etc.
- Management, leadership and mentorship
- Manage, train and develop a team of Recruiters and Senior Recruiters to ensure the delivery the highest value recruiting service, retaining clients and team members.
- Mentor and help develop successful recruiting and sourcing processes with assigned Senior Recruiters to ensure consistent best practices and standards are followed and met with each req.
- Maintain accountability for effectiveness of your personal and direct report’s recruiting work on all clients assigned to you and the Recruiters in your team
- Escalate issues appropriately; alerting the Director of Accounts and the Director of Operations, etc. in a timely and effective manner to ensure problem-solving can occur internally without negatively impacting customer satisfaction
- Problem solving:
- Utilize tools, skills, and internal support to creatively identify and implement solutions to the challenge of finding and deploying highly-qualified candidates in an extremely competitive landscape
- Skill development:
- Accountable for participating in company and self-guided training sessions to ensure skills and abilities are developed and utilized to align with expectations of this role
- Measure and track personal and team metrics to ensure progress towards development milestones
- Internal hiring:
- Recruiting Services Managers will be vital to the hiring of Recruiters and Contract Recruiters, supporting the growth or advancement of his/her team members
- Frequently and effectively collaborate with Senior Recruiters and others to optimize sourcing strategies, messages, and/or processes
- Recruiting Services Managers are expected to lead and/or participate in various team meetings
Our ideal candidate has:
- Previous recruiting industry experience - Agency and In-house experience preferred
- Technically savvy
- Demonstrated success and experience in phone screening, reviewing applicants, and sourcing, particularly on advanced, technically complex, and hard-to-fill roles
- Previous success managing clients and accounts in a service based industry
- Previous experience successfully managing a partially distributed team, as well as virtually managing remote clients highly preferred
- Positive, self-motivated attitude
- Previous mentorship and management experience required
- Demonstrated professionalism, accuracy and composure - ability to appropriately interact directly with clients
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; shares responsibility for results; provides and accepts feedback
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and good judgment
- Embodies the core values of The Sourcery
- Previous management or training experience.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Startup experience.