Transmogrify needs a skilled User Experience/User Interface Designer to join our growing design team. We’re looking for someone with experience leading the app design process from brainstorming to fully realized mockups. We want someone who is not afraid to experiment – to create something truly unique and fun to use – while maintaining an excellent user experience.
Candidates should have excellent problem solving skills and be competent in typography, iconography, color, form and ideation. Our ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, and practical experience designing for screens of all sizes.
We’re looking for someone not afraid to get their hands dirty in working with not only static mockups, but motion design, prototyping, and sometimes even print.
We’re looking for someone to work onsite, no remote applicants please.
- Work with design team to create modern user experiences and interfaces for applications
- Iterate and improve on existing designs based on client and user feedback
- Experiment with new ideas and interaction concepts using motion design or prototyping tools
- Deliver detailed design specifications to, and work collaboratively with, front-end developers to ensure design accuracy
- Work on marketing collateral for Transmogrify (presentations, case study materials, etc.)
Applicants should have some (or all) of the following skills
- Familiarity with UX Design process
- Experience with design patterns of popular mobile platforms
- Mastery of design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, etc.)
- Able to communicate and present ideas effectively to Design Director, developers, and clients
- Confidence/Experience in presenting ideas to clients
- Experience working with prototyping tools (InVision, Framer, Marvel, Origami, Flinto, etc.)
- Experience creating motion graphics
- Front-end development knowledge
401k plan (matching, no vesting)
Computer of your choice
Healthcare, Dental, Vision
Open tab at neighborhood coffee shop
Company sponsored gym membership at Superfit
Walking distance to great restaurants and bars
Arcade cabinet with thousands of classic games
Office stocked with snacks and drinks
No dress code (clothing is required)
To apply send a resume, portfolio, link to your GitHub profile, link to your LinkedIn profile or anything else that tells us about you to firstname.lastname@example.org.