Grace Hill is the leader in online learning for the property management industry. Continuous innovation and fresh approaches to all types of communication are key to our continued success — and your role on our team!
We’re adding a Web and Product Designer to our marketing team. This role is based in Greenville, SC. We’re in search of a collaborative problem-solver to provide our clients with dynamic, best-practice and easy-to-use web experiences. You will be a member of a team that is leading the company in a transformation of our web presence and design. You will work closely with both the marketing and product teams.
Our ideal candidate has critical problem-solving skills, a collaborative style, strong communication skills, and the ability to work and manage projects within deadlines in a fast-paced environment. We move quickly like a start-up, and the ideal person should enjoy that type of quickly moving, driven environment.
- Maintain, expand, and scale site as appropriate
- Integrate site with information systems like Salesforce and perform configuration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Provide technical support for website problems and maximize website utilization
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Advise marketing on best practices to support integration and success of campaigns
- Stay current with industry design trends, technologies, and standards
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ web development and UX/UI experience
- Solid UI/UX design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Axure, UxPin, InVision, etc.
- Proven record of high-quality web and/or mobile design and creating engaging digital experiences. The right candidate should have a solid portfolio to demonstrate this. Experience with data-driven design is desired
- Thorough knowledge of Wordpress
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- Salesforce experience a big plus
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within deadline
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, project and people management skills
- Understanding of web best practices, responsive design, and current techniques
- Ability to consult marketing team members, helping them formulate online strategies and then individually execute
- Ability to communicate complex technical details to other team members
- health insurance + variety of other insurance options (short-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- vacation + sick leave
- performance bonus
- annual professional development opportunity
- relocation assistance
Please send your resume and links to examples of your work, along with a short cover letter via email. Thank you!