What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a Director of Product Design to lead the discipline and grow our design team through a culture of partnership and collaboration. You will be responsible for managing a team of product designers, creating a suite of consumer-facing and internal products that are transforming both operational efficiency and consumer e-commerce, and collaborating with marketing to ensure a consistent customer experience across all touch points. You will collaborate with the executive team to define and iterate our product strategy combining research and data to make the best product and design decisions.
- have 8+ years of product design experience and 4+ years running a product design team of more than 3 people. This team should consist of a mix of visual, UI/UX and design researchers
- have a strong understanding and ability to provide feedback and guidance on all parts of the product design process including user experience design, interface design and visual design
- have the ability to balance the needs of customers, stakeholders and fellow team members utilizing data, research and testing to help shape the product strategy
- will inspire, empower and motivate your team driving quality design work and evolving our products and design systems
- will build strong ties with engineering, product and marketing creative leadership to create high quality products while constantly working to improve our collaboration, transparency and process
- have an inspiring portfolio of work that highlights your approach to problem solving as well as the solutions themselves
- have experience managing, attracting and mentoring high-performing teams
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed, post-series A startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
willing to relocate, competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage; a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative; great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment; located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)
Please apply via our careers page.