At The Sourcery, we’re changing the way the recruiting industry works. We partner with rapidly scaling startups and other tech companies to help them find the right talent to build their culture.
This is not just a numbers game for us, it’s about giving good advice to the companies we work for and the candidates we place. Our team members all want to change the industry for the better, and care about helping candidates and companies solve the many challenges with recruiting.
If you are looking to help drive the innovation and growth of the hottest teams and products on the market, while working with a passionate, purpose-driven team than this might be the role for you.
You’ll develop & cultivate relationships with venture capitalists, investors, advisors, boards of directors, hiring managers, CEOs, CTOs, Recruiters, VP of People, and more! You will maintain and expand relationships with potential clients and partners.
Talent is the #1 resource that early stage companies need to properly scale and The Sourcery is changing the way start-ups and large companies hire. You will have direct impact on how early stage companies build their teams.
What you’ll do:
- Research and build relationships with new referral partners
- Attend coffees, lunches & dinners to increase your referral network
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Prospect for potential new clients
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience with Business Development, Demand Generation & Lead Generation
- Has prior experience with outside & inside sales, business development, contingency recruiting, in-house recruiting, RPO within a technology or startup environment is a plus! Is passionate about startup Culture. You’re a voracious reader of tech sites & already subscribed to Crunchbase!
- Believes in quality recruiting: You want to be part of a company that helps people find their passions and build great teams
- Is skilled at making great connections and building a professional network with value
- Is personal, friendly & likes attending events & networking!
- Has experience working with tech companies and has experience in the recruiting industry
- Has a 4 year college degree
- Team focus - you’re professional, accountable, and reliable. You know how to coax the best out of others without sacrificing quality or productivity
Bonus Points For:
- Prior experience working with a CRM and excel.
- Skills and experience with: Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office, Google apps
- Having a deep personal network in the startup, venture or private equity ecosystem
- Flexible work schedule (3 days onsite/2 days onsite)
How To Apply
To apply, click the link!