Start the new year with new gig where you’ll work for a variety of clients/industries and enjoy doing it with a staff of supportive and happy coworkers who want to see you grow with us!
We have an immediate opening for a talented, creative, detail-oriented and proven senior- or mid-level graphic designer / art director / concept guru.
We are an established (30+ years in the industry) advertising and marketing studio in San Antonio, Texas, seeking an experienced graphic designer. We are searching for great talent and a portfolio of work that shows a diversity of creative projects.
The right person for this position will be a creative designer at heart, able to create multiple high-level conceptual design options and then see them through the production process to completion. If the first thing you can say about your skills is, “I’m really good in InDesign and Illustrator,” then this isn’t for you. We need a creative thinker and outstanding designer who is skilled in software as a means of producing great work, not someone who is skilled in software and struggles with creative ideas. The correct candidate must also not be opposed to production work as well.
- Excellent conceptual design skills.
- Proven ability to produce multiple winning design options within a designated time budget and the ability to work within a look and feel established by another designer or director, or within an existing brand identity.
- Willingness to work within a team environment and to be open to creative direction and critiques that help lead to a better final design.
- Solid experience designing print collateral including identity, brochures, catalogs, specialty mailings, advertisements, environmental design and packaging. A diverse portfolio of work is required for review (submit PDF samples or an online portfolio, please).
- Expertise in leading design software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Ability to produce front-end design work on web/interactive/html email projects. You’ll really raise our eyebrows if you’ve got some Sketch experience.
If you’re a qualified candidate ready to join a talented team and work on local, regional and national accounts, submit a cover letter and samples of work (links, PDFs, etc.). This is a full-time, in-house position at our studio in San Antonio, offering salary and benefits including insurance and a generous 401K plan.
We are NOT looking for out-of-town freelancers and will not reply to freelance inquiries.
For consideration, please submit a resume and samples of your work.
Large portion employer-paid health insurance, (employee contributes a small amount; add dependents for a payroll deduction), paid vacation and PTO, paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day, awesomely cool and supportive co-creatives, and a Traffic Manager to help keep your workload and deadlines as sane as possible.
Include a resume and a portfolio…duh :)