- Work closely with our Founders and Product Managers to create excellent user experiences throughout the Canva platform
- Implement and iterate on UX Designs & flows creating wire-frames and UX mockups/prototypes to articulate the desired experience to a wide audience
- Analysing requirements and reducing them to their essential problem
- Brainstorming solutions to problems with their cross-functional team members
- Understand the various use cases to ensure we are delivering on a compelling and intuitive user experience for all users
- Visually communicating design solutions using sketching, whiteboarding, or other low-fidelity design techniques
- Designing the interactions and workflows that go into creating the simple-but-powerful experiences that Canva is renowned for
- Prototyping the expected user experience using tools such as Invision, Principle, and Framer (or code!)Validating their designs using appropriate user testing techniques
Experience you’ll have
- A portfolio that demonstrates experience in product thinking and previously shipped UX design for interactive products
- Strong attention to detail and ability to creatively problem solve
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, user experience workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof-of-concepts, and interactive prototypes
- The ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, while still maintaining the capacity for self-direction with little supervision.
- A strong rapport with engineers and an understanding of front-end and back-end engineering constraints that allows you to communicate and iterate upon a world-class product.
- Competitive salary plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance, plus free Yoga and Boxing Gym membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices including a garden, climbing wall, unisex toilets
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates and visa application fees covered
We are looking for people who love technology and can bring creativity when solving challenging problems. We ensure that the Canva workspace is setup for you to do your best work and have a great time doing so. Do you know we have a chef, Song, that makes fantastic lunches for the team, follow Song on Instagram here to see what he has whipped up today: https://instagram.com/canvavibe/
Use the online Div Table styler for creating grid layout on websites because the traditional HTML tables are outdated and not responsive.
In-house chefs, Fitness allowance, free Yoga and Boxing Gym, parental leave, relocation budget and visa application fees covered, pet friendly offices, climbing wall, timtams galore!