We are looking for an experienced Implementation Manager to ensure the success of our customers by effectively managing a team of implementation specialists and associated projects and processes. You will manage an implementation team to achieve business objectives including the attainment of targets for customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, revenue generation through professional services, and project deadlines while also coaching team members to define & achieve individual goals.
- Scale our current implementation team from 3 to 15 in 2020 and beyond
- From 400 accounts to 5000 across the country and around the world in 2020
- Improve efficiency from ratio of 10 activations a month per agent to 50
- Develop and scale services for training customers, and configuring software and hardware throughout the customer lifecycle
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 3 years managing implementation professionals.
- Minimum 5 experience in a customer-facing, implementation role.
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with departments across the organization including Sales, CSM, and Product Management.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and advanced organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver creative business solutions for complex problems.
- Ability to effectively work with tight schedules and fast paced environment.
- Ability to attract, hire and retain high-performing implementation professionals.
- Experience with Salesforce and Confluence
- Passion for customer support and its potential impact within a hyper growth Saas company
- Ability to manage and develop a team of customer-facing staff
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working with Network Infrastructures, Networking Technologies, Firewalls.
- B2B focused software product service experience.