Fahrenheit Studio, a branding & design agency based in Los Angeles, is looking for an exceptional front-end developer with a sharp eye for design and a love for user experience. We are seeking someone who is passionate about staying on top of the latest and greatest as we continue to evolve along with the web.
You will be working remotely with our award-winning creative team to develop websites and landing pages for high-profile clients in a range of industries, including finance, entertainment, and architecture.
- Work closely with our team to implement the designs for various websites
- Create animations and transitions for landing pages
- Develop projects to be responsive for mobile
- Troubleshoot and debug HTML and CSS across browsers
- Experience with PHP and WordPress required. Knowledge of Craft a plus.
- Experience with using CSS preprocessors like Sass
- Experience with integrations using third party APIs
- Familiarity with Linux server environments
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Strong attention to detail and design
- Clear communicator with excellent collaboration skills
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at once
- Responsive, organized, and dependable regarding deadlines
Please send us your resume, along with several links to your work, and your desired hourly rate for consideration. This position is open to candidates in the Los Angeles area only.