SquareTrade is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving growth for the direct-to-consumer team. This role will leverage database marketing, digital channels, and data analysis to drive new customer growth, increase LTV, drive up-sell, and cross-sell and retain customers. You’ll work closely with our Sr. Director Marketing, VP Creative, Product and Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate will be a great problem-solver, enjoy taking initiative, driving value at every turn, juggle work on multiple projects independently, ability to be extremely detail-oriented and eager to learn new subject matter.
- Manage the instrumentation and execution of life-cycle management via email and other digital channels. Be an expert in segmentation and email strategy for retention.
- Develop messaging and distribution strategies that reach and resonate with SquareTrade’s audience
- Create strategy for identifying, testing and evaluating new online marketing channels and tactics.
- Leverage data from multiple sources (website, campaigns, advertising, channel performance) to develop insights and execute projects to drive growth
- Create and execute a clearly defined marketing strategy that aligns with SquareTrade’s product and business objectives
- Design and own a comprehensive digital customer acquisition strategy that leads to retention and long-term value
- Be an expert at paid social, SEO/SEM, social, and mobile growth strategies and confidently manage & optimize all execution tools
- Have experience with digital content distribution, and tactics to maximize qualified traffic
- Actively identify and investigate innovative, high-potential channels to test and incorporate into the broader acquisition plan
- Collaborate closely with product and development teams in aligning all digital marketing and communication efforts with product & segmentation roadmap.
- Develop and maintain key performance metric reports that track performance and efficiency of marketing efforts
- Use analytical and modeling skills to understand channel economics and optimize marketing activities
- 3-5+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility
- 2+ years experience directly managing and optimizing email and other digital channels.
- Track record of owning quantified KPI targets and running campaigns to increase success rates
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- SQL knowledge a must and a master at Microsoft excel
- Expertise in marketing automation, knowledge of Mixpanel and Optimizely
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING @ SQUARETRADE INCLUDE:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy…we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, benefits (medical, dental, vision), unlimited PTO, full 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Free lunch and breakfast and unlimited snacks and drinks
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Company activities (from happy hours, winery trips, and picnics in the park to running a 5k)
Who We Are: SquareTrade is the top-rated protection plan trusted by millions of happy customers and offered by top retailers including Amazon, Costco, Staples, Sam’s Club and Tesco. We have more than 200,000 fans on Facebook, consistently win industry awards and have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews. SquareTrade is profitable, growing 90% year on year, and attracted the largest insurer-tech acquisitions in 2017, with a $1.4 billion purchase price by Allstate.
The Team: http://www.squaretrade.com/leadership
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO