Inboxlab is looking to hire a Front-end Web Developer to join our growing team.
Based in Denver, Colorado, Inboxlab is an incubator that builds companies revolving around email. Founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneur and angel investor, Nicholas Pardon, Inboxlab seeks to create value in new and existing companies by leveraging our core competencies around data, marketing, branding, and most importantly, the inbox.
About the role
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely in teams composed of Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers and QA Analysts.
- Integrate the UI and design for various products including websites, web apps, customized emails and more.
- Collaborate with design and product management on animation styles and transitions and then integrate them.
- Ensuring that all web design is integrated and developed to be both cross-platform compatible and mobile responsive.
- Working in a product development process that is primarily agile/scrum
What you’ll need to bring
- 4+ years working in a product development team/environment, collaborating with Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers and QA Analysts.
- 2+ years experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Experience with UI application design tools such as Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, etc…
- Experience working with Git and sharing code repositories
- Experience with Wordpress, Squarespace or other website development tools
- Strong technical background
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with animations and transitions
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team
- Organized with strong time management and estimation skills/experience (i.e. ability to give and stick to a timeline/estimate)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and help to determine priorities based on time, complexity, availability, etc…
- Experience with React a big plus
- Experience with other web UI/application frameworks a plus as well
- Desire to learn new technologies, languages, frameworks, etc…