Our company has an open full time Web Developer position that will work with our creative team. This person will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance on our large-scale websites, which includes retail e-commerce and business-to-business platforms.
· 3+ years of experience in developing ASP.Net web applications (C# or VB.NET)
· Expertise with Microsoft SQL Server
· Expertise with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
· Expertise with Microsoft Visual Studio
· Team oriented, self-motivated and innovative.
· BS in Computer Science (or technically equivalent degree)
· Classic ASP or VBScript web development
· Responsive web design
· HTML5 , CSS3, jQuery and XML
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Familiarity with PCI-DSS security requirements
· Windows Server administration
· Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
This is an onsite, non-contract, and full-time employment position. NRS is an equal opportunity employer.
100% Employee-Owned, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Health Coverage, Vacation Time, Outdoor Industry Company, Casual Dress Work Environment, Discounted Outdoor Gear.
Please submit cover letter, resume and portfolio.