This position is responsible for building, enhancing and maintaining CHG’s web properties both internally and externally. This role will work with a team of web developers to build, test, QA and launch web properties and landing pages to help grow our business. This role will collaborate and partner with other teams in marketing, IT and the business to estimate timelines and produce sites/applications based on provided technical and content requirements.
How You’ll Contribute
- Develop new internal and external facing site pages.
- Modify and enhance current sites.
- Collaborate with other team members for requirements, education, troubleshooting.
- Stay up to speed on current and emerging web technologies.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience with MVVM, MVC frameworks, Laravel experience a huge plus
- HTML and CSS
- Experience with task runners (Gulp, Grunt) and module bundlers such as Webpack.
- Comfortable working with media queries and mobile first responsive experiences.
- Linux, NGINX server admin experience a plus
- WordPress knowledge and development experience a plus.
- Familiarity with source control tools such as GIT.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform/device issues and how to solve for them.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work independently or within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure while still meeting deadlines and objectives.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and professional team player.
- Strong ability to think strategically as well as creatively.
- Self-starter with emphasis on prioritization of duties and organization.
- Manage time effectively and devise and achieve work goals independently.
- Interact and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Desire to learn
- Bachelor Degree with an emphasis on marketing/business administration/information technology. (Or relevant experience)
- 4+ years of work experience in a web developer role.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training—we rank No. 3 among the world’s top training organizations
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Tuition assistance
- On-site health center
- On-site gym
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At CHG, we foster an environment where our people feel free to be themselves. Our core values—Putting People First, Growth, Continuous Improvement, Quality and Professionalism, and Integrity and Ethics—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer