Golin is looking for a senior technical front-end web lead to join our evolving digital team. The role will also require strong leadership qualities as you will be involved in the day-to-day management and growth of our front-end development team, working with a high-profile global client and a number of third parties on big brand websites built on Adobe Experience Manager.
Who is Golin?
GOLIN is an awesome integrated communications agency that is part of the Interpublic Group. We work on consumer and internal websites and applications, as well as animation and film for a wide range of clients including Tesco and Unilever.
We believe digital communications and experiences have the power to create positive change. Embracing new technologies and staying ahead of the constantly changing landscape, we help clients deliver their messages in the moment, staying true to their brand and relevant to their audience. This has earned us a reputation for bravery and for doing things differently. From global website builds to games and award-winning films, our innovative digital output helps to fuel campaigns across all media channels. With digital award success in the last 12 months at both The Brand Republic and The Drum Awards and more Agency of the Year more awards than any of our peers, Golin stands out as an industry leader.
With a dedicated team of experts, we create bespoke content, platforms and campaigns that drive transformational results. This is why our clients love working with us and why we get to work on some of the coolest brands around, such as Unilever, Tesco and Mondelēz.
Who are we looking for
You must be passionate about front-end web development, be self-motivated, be a strong leader. You will be key in project scoping, in understanding and ingesting the existing processes, being the go-to person for resolving technical issues whilst managing multiple key senior stakeholders. You think on your feet, love a challenge and aren’t afraid to shout about new ideas. You lead innovation and champion techniques and processes to the benefit of the team whilst looking to build beautiful user interfaces, guided by a good knowledge of web accessibility and best practices.
About the role
You’ll need to:
- Be a team leader, be the point of escalation
- Be a problem solver, who investigates and helps resolve development issues or questions
- Be a client leader with excellent third-party communication skills
- Demonstrate cross agency relationship management and experience
- Have strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery
- Be able to share experience with version control (e.g. Git) and build tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt, Webpack) and package managers (e.g. Bower)
- Show experience building responsive, mobile-first websites and creating beautiful user interfaces
- Have a working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
We always choose capability and personality over experience, so if don’t worry if you haven’t got all of these. If you think you’re right for the role and are prepared to learn, we’d love to talk.
The role is based in our office near Holborn Circus. Competitive salary negotiable based on experience and skills and an industry-beating benefits package.
To apply, please send your cv and a covering letter to email@example.com
We are passionate advocates for flexible working and are open to discussing part-time or flexible hours in relation to all of our open roles as part of the recruitment process. This could include part-time working, remote working or job shares.
- Unlimited annual leave
- Twice a week fruit delivery
- Friday breakfast
- End of the week drinks
- Regular staff socials
- Company pension contributions
- Other benefits (health, dental, discounted gym membership, bike scheme etc.)