We’re looking for web designer with a passion for elegant design, an eye for detail, andsimple solutions to complex problems. As a web designer you’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining our marketing and related content across the web, email, social media, and print.
- Collaborating with marketing and product teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media, etc.).
- Coming up with new ideas for design and content creation.
- Scoping and creating templates for our marketing team so they’re more efficient when posting to social media, the blog, etc.
- Managing other design needs (presentations, signage, trade show collateral, etc.)
- A beautiful portfolio that shows an eye for style, an understanding of the principles of design, and a passion for getting the little details right.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong typography, layout, and visual design skills.
- Professional experience designing for various screen sizes (mobile, tablet, desktop).
- Proficiency with the tools of the trade: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, paper, pencil, etc.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
What won’t hurt:
- You love analyzing the design of everything you come across.
- You enjoy keeping up with the latest design trends.
- Your friends are tired of hearing you call out the names of fonts you see on the street.
- You like coming up with little projects just to challenge yourself.
- You only like using products and services that feel right.
Perks you’ll ❤️
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax transit benefits, subsidized gym memberships and excellent discounts on hundreds of other well-known services and products
- Plenty of paid time-off and work-from-home days
- Awesome work station with multiple monitors and all the gadgets you need, even a 3D printer
- Fully stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
- Personal project days
- Weekly catered lunches, Whiskey Fridays, and parties for employees and members
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Plenty of paid time-off and work-from-home days
Awesome work station with multiple monitors and all the gadgets you need, even a 3D printer
Fully stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and drinks
Personal project days
Weekly catered lunches, Whiskey Fridays, and parties for employees and members