BTC Inc. is the world’s largest and most trusted media company dedicated to Bitcoin and blockchain technology. From offices in the heart of downtown Nashville, Tennessee, and Shanghai, China, we gather, validate and route the mission-critical intelligence today’s decision makers need to evaluate this complex and evolving industry. And we have fun doing it.
BTC Media, a subsidiary of BTC Inc., publishes and represents a combination of online and offline publications, delivering powerful results through custom publishing expertise. Proprietary brands include yBitcoin andDistributed magazines, as well as their digital counterparts, the seminal BitcoinMagazine.com online property and a division of leading industry conference events.
Who We Are Looking For:
BTC Media is seeking a highly-motivated visual and product designer to help us present Bitcoin and blockchain technology in a dynamic and visually appealing way to the public and to help build the future of financial media and education. This is the perfect role for an innovative and ambitious interactive designer with strong graphic design skills and a passion for typography. It is a chance to help us define the next generation of media experiences.
The chosen candidate will analyze, design and execute on new features, creative assets and products across various types of media. They will be the type of professional who thrives in a fast-paced culture, a self-starter who can take a challenging assignment and run with it creatively and competently. As part of the team at BTC Media’s Nashville headquarters, they will be surrounded by a deeply-motivated group of people working on an ever-expanding lineup of products and services that reaches millions of readers every month, from frontline developers to legacy executives.
● Create outstanding design in a wide range of formats for a variety of brands
● Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences for our various media products
● Work to create consistent design solutions and workflows for various media assets including: brand development, editorial layout, infographics and live event materials
● Coordinate and help to build a global network of artists and designers
● Participate in weekly design critiques of new and existing products
● A diverse and outstanding portfolio with work in a variety of styles and media
● Proven experience with Sketch, Adobe Suite, HTML, CSS and current web trends
● Demonstrated understanding of typography, layout, color and user experience
● A strong knowledge of the digital media industry is preferred
● Experience in a fast paced, deadline driven environment preferred
● Experience with print design, illustration and/or photography is a plus