We’ve built a credentials blind process for evaluating engineering skill and helping companies hire great people from any background. The result has been helping companies hire great people they would have passed on at the resume screening step. At a recent CTO summit, senior engineering executives and leaders from over 160 companies including Apple, Google and Slack said:
“Triplebyte has garnered a following. It’s a service that helps candidates take coding quizzes that qualify them to connect with a number of jobs. As an employer, there’s an advantage, because you only have to pay per hire you actually make.”
An Account Manager is the point of contact for our partner companies once they begin using Triplebyte. He or she will help our partners get on-boarded, support them as they’re matched with candidates and start making offers and hires.
You’ll be the sole point of contact at Triplebyte for the companies you’re working with and their experience working with us will be largely influenced by the relationship you’d build with them.
Our ideal candidate has experience working with hiring managers, recruiters, technical recruiters and technical hiring managers. He or she has knowledge of the technical hiring process and had exposure to hiring funnels, extending offers etc.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Previous experience working with hiring managers and recruiting teams would be highly desired and super useful. The key attributes you’ll need to have in the role are:
- People skills and can easily build relationships.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and can stay organized. You’ll be working with multiple companies, each of which will have several candidates in their hiring process. The number of things happening at once between companies and candidates can quickly add up and you’ll be responsible for making sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Precise and concise communication skills to help companies understand what practical steps they can take to improve their hiring processes and candidate experience.
- Established a regular cadence with strategic accounts, reviewing dashboards, reaching out to clients about candidates’ pipelines and ensuring clients are happy with the flow and quality of applicants and candidates.
We believe strongly in building a truly meritocratic, unbiased process for finding great talent. Even the best technology companies today still use where people went to college as a proxy for intelligence and ability. We’re building a process that looks only at ability, not credentials, so we can have a future where everyone can focus on just learning and being good at what they do, not how they look on paper.
Every aspect of running a company has been improved over the last decade, except hiring. Most decisions are still made using amorphous terms like “gut feel” or “culture fit”. They should be made using crisp data. Only a company specializing on this problem, using data collected from the hiring process at hundreds of companies, can solve it. That’s the company we’re building. Our mission is creating a scientific method for identifying great talent and intelligently routing it to the best place. Starting with software engineers.
- Building relationships with hiring managers and recruiting teams to deeply understand their company and how we can best present them to candidates on Triplebyte. You’ll be visiting companies in person to really understand what makes them and their culture unique.
- Being the point of contact for companies whenever they have any questions, whether it’s about our software or specific candidates moving through the hiring process. The Account Manager triages their requests and finds the right person at Triplebyte to answer the question and then relays this back to the company.
- Checking in regularly with companies to gather feedback on how Triplebyte could improve its service and better support them in reaching their hiring goals.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Full healthcare benefits
- Experienced team with the best technology investors
- Minimum two weeks vacation policy
- Once a year, free plane ticket to anywhere you’ve never been before
TripleByte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.