Percolate is The System of Record for Marketing®. With offices in NYC (HQ), SF, Miami, and London, Percolate provides the world’s most complex marketing organizations the visibility, coordination, and governance they need to successfully execute their marketing strategy. Over 800 brands including GE, Unilever, Mastercard, Marriott, Levi’s, Cisco, and Cigna trust Percolate to drive brand and revenue growth.
As the Product Design Director of Percolate, you will be responsible for the user experience of the web and mobile products we’re building for our enterprise customers. In this role you will lead a team of talented product designers to envision how our software can deliver transformative business value to our customers, and make ‘doing work’ enjoyable for the teams who use Percolate day to day.
You are a champion of customer-centric design, you apply system thinking to everything you do, you create confidence in designers through mentorship that enables them to do their best work, and you have proven ability in designing collaborative processes that inspire cross-functional teams.
- 5+ years experience designing software products
- 3+ years experience managing and mentoring product design teams
- Proven expertise of system design for software applications
- Proven expertise of customer-centric design methodologies
- Experienced in facilitating workshop and design thinking exercises
- Not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and get your hands dirty when needed
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Manage the people and process of creating exceptional product design
- Create a supportive design culture that helps people learn new skills
- Help your team get stuff done and unblock them when necessary
- Inspire people to do better by upholding quality and consistency across projects
- Set goals that measure and communicate the impact of great design
- Being the voice of product design when working with leadership to improve operations
- Represent design internally, and externally as a company ambassador