Athos was developed to give athletes and coaches unprecedented insight into what happens at the muscular level, to better understand the physical output of their training and competitive performance. We are committed to helping athletes of all levels perform at their highest potential, in and out of competition. Our mission : build better athletes.
Interested in joining? We’re looking for highly-motivated and driven employees who help us stay on the cutting edge of creativity and innovation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-directed Product Manager to join our small and passionate team. As a product manager, you will own a part of our experience. You will work cross-functionally with every team at Athos to execute on a roadmap that drives the success of our core products. You will define requirements and drive projects through all phases of development. You will also be responsible for providing management with visibility into ongoing roadmap progress.
Daily Tasks and Core Responsibilities
• Manage all project initiatives throughout their lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design briefs, design iterations, kick-offs, scrums, bug and feature prioritization, and anything else related to releasing a solid feature.
• Ensure appropriate tracking and measurement mechanisms are in place to assess results of projects. Monitor and report on project results, adjusting strategy based on results.
• Communicate program status and trade-off decisions, setting and continuously managing expectations with relevant stakeholders.
• Lead ideation sessions with cross functional team members, and manage the launch of innovative products
• Collaborate closely with engineers & designers
Our ideal candidate has:
- 7+ years in software development and/or product centric roles
- Previous experience in a Senior level role, with cross functional leadership
- Experience emphasizing consumer facing products
- Some professional Experience Design work, with a technical technical background
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Previous hardware / wearables experience
- Experience with leading products across web and mobile
- Familiar with user centered design principles
Bonus points for:
- A passion for fitness or performance science
- Previous sport experience
- Technical degree and/or an MBA
- Good understanding of UX and Product Design
- Experience producing and reporting with data visualizations
- Startup experience is highly preferred
What you’ll own:
- Major features across web and mobile platforms
- Integrating usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Defining and analysing metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximising efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Working with the Engineering Team to ensure the right items are prioritized
- Defining requirements and qualifications for specific features and projects
- Iterating to ensure features aligns with user research and feedback
- Determining which hypotheses need to be tested and in what order
- Lead the execution of software launches
- Coordinate with QA regarding updates and status of product quality to team, stakeholders and the org. at large
- Weekly understanding of analytics regarding user behavior
- Day to day status on the software/hardware development
What we offer:
- Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
- Medical insurance through Cigna
- Dental & vision insurance through Guardian
- Life insurance
- Catered lunches and exceptional snack game
- In-house personal training, mobility workshops & yoga
- Long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Flexible PTO
Athos is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.