The Senior Designer position at Warehouse Twenty One will work closely with the Creative Director, Associate Creative Director, and Senior Art Director to conceptualize and implement design solutions that meet business marketing strategies across a wide range of print and digital based marketing materials. The ideal candidate will have agency experience in creating and managing high impact campaigns that meet client goals (while knowing how to have some fun along the way). We operate in a team-first collaborative environment where attention to detail and quality execution are key. Join us.
- 5+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of agency experience
- A strong portfolio exhibiting professional level skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Expert level knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite from InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working in WYSIWYG editors such as WordPress and Mailchimp
- Bonus: Experience with After Effects, Premier Pro, Audition, and Media Encoder
- Work to find the most effective way to communicate ideas, thoughts and concepts
- Deliver work with a high level of creative aesthetic, versatility, and originality
- Utilize illustration skills in his or her unique personal style
- Meet with internal team to develop details and contribute to the scope of a project
- Design for a wide variety of mediums and determines some print/production specs
- Ensure consistency across brands and helps develop brand guidelines
- Implement projects within schedule and budget constraints
- Create work that is on target with client and internal team strategies
- Help lead the team when necessary to ensure collaboration with project managers, copywriters, designers, supervisors, etc.
- Pitch and present creative concepts and assets to internal teams and clients with high level personal skills and business acumen
- Amend final designs to internal or client feedback and gain full approval
- Design and produce print ready files, quickly and accurately
- Perform press-checks and proof signoffs for quality and accuracy on projects involved in
- Manage varying pieces of an entire project, with the ability to keep team members working towards established deadlines
- Oversee production designer(s) in creating concepts, comps, layouts and final art
- Use design skills to create storyboards and style guides for video/motion graphics
- Assist the Senior Art Director in identifying possible process improvements and help facilitate the implementation and uphold solutions are followed with the designer team
- Work with the Art Director in defining, training and ensuring the designer team follows consistent processes
- Work with Project Manager team to cost projects
- Assist the Senior Art Director in decision-making (design solutions, layout solutions, print solutions, tactic solutions, etc.) across projects
- Play the lead design role on projects and oversee additional resourced designer(s) when necessary in creating concepts, comps, layouts and final art specific to the project
- Ensure company organization tactics are met from cleanliness of files, file naming, folder organization and transfer of assets to client when necessary
Warehouse Twenty One is a brand, campaign and event firm. Our group of strategic and creative gurus work in a restored warehouse in the historic West Edge of Cheyenne, Wyoming. We’re inspired by great ideas, motivated by potential, passionate about amazing teamwork, and hate skipping Friday lunches. We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, a 401K plan, and a company culture that’s a bit eccentric, a little groovy, and a lot of fun.
Competitive compensation, end-of-year profit share, 401K, health, dental & vision insurance, flexible spending account, PTO, relocation assistance, great time, great clients, exciting projects
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please include “Senior Designer” in the subject line. Thank you.