Project Manager - Digital, Websites, Apps
We’re looking for someone to lead digital projects from concept to completion and can communicate via both marketing speak and tech talk. If you understand these acronyms - HTML, CSS, CMS, API, FTP, SEO, - and you experience with formal project management methodologies, you could be a great fit for this position. This role is very similar skill set to someone with previous experience in as a Business Analyst - so if you have that experience we would love to hear from you too!
As a Project Manager at Morley, you will work with an award-winning digital and creative team that loves to infuse new technology into multi-faceted projects. In this role, you will lead digital projects from conceptualization to completion, with a direct impact on their success. You will have freedom to develop new ideas in a challenging yet welcoming environment. We are a close-knit team that are driven for our clients to succeed but also take moments to have fun like random badminton games.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the conception and implementation of digital projects with your team that may include, but are not limited to, mobile application development, website development and interactive design
- Collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders across internal departments and external clients on digital project status
- Ensure that digital projects are meeting time and budget goals
- Create plans, timelines, budgets and other project workflow items to effectively manage projects based on project management best practices
Digital Project Manager Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, e.g., Business Management, Project Management, Web Development, Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3+ years’ experience managing digital or technical projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to identify digital project needs, deliverables, manage risks and create solutions
- Lead meetings and communicate project status to team members and stakeholders
Benefits of Working at Morley:
- Full-time, steady position that offers potential to grow your career
- A career where your input is respected and a chance to make a difference in the digital world
- Excellent medical, life, dental and vision insurance for you and your family
- Paid time off - get vacation and personal time off
- Fun work environment – annual car show, event/sport/concert tickets, spirit days, luncheons
- Free workout classes and gyms – get paid to work out with Morley!
- Start saving for your future - 401(k) savings plan with percentage matched from Morley (free money for your future!)
- Low-cost transportation available for Saginaw residents
Morley is one of Michigan’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Our award-winning Marketing & Communications team serves as an in-house creative agency that is very active in digital and print design. In addition, Morley is a leader in Meetings & Incentives, Business Process Outsourcing and Exhibits & Displays. Our service-oriented team serves Fortune 500 brands in industries such as automotive, chemical, financial, insurance, healthcare, technology, and communications.
full benefits, training opportunities, free gym with incentives, sports and event tickets, 401 k with percentage matched