Equal to your knowledge of the above is having a solid ability to write monthly reports explaining your findings to the clients.
You should have the following skills to apply for this job:
- An excellent understanding of and several years experience working with Google Analytics
- An excellent understanding of online marketing, including SEO and PPC
- A strong graphic design sense. You should be able to generate attractive reports including tables, charts, screenshots, etc.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities. You should be able to create metrics that are relevant to the clients’ business goals and target audience, analyze them and make recommendations
- Strong written and oral communication ability.
- 4 year college degree
- Prior experience in a telecommuting environment preferred
This position is remote and it is full-time during the standard business week. It is a serious professional position with a well-known, successful agency with quarterly reviews, competitive salary and vacation benefits, raise and promotion opportunities. If you take this job, you should not be doing any freelance work on the side. We have a highly positive, friendly environment that encourages and rewards new ideas, we respect the limits of the 40 hour work week, and as mentioned above, you can expect a satisfying career with us. We work very closely together using a variety of technologies.
To apply, please send a resume and a custom cover letter to email@example.com explaining how your prior experience relates to the requirements of this position, as well as who you are as a person and why you’d be an asset to our virtual team. Pay is negotiable and competitive. Thank you!