PhoenixOne Games is a social mobile gaming startup based in San Francisco. We were the core team that created: Castle Age HD and Underworld Empire, both of which are among the top 50 apps on the iTunes Top Grossing charts. Currently, our goal is to grow and challenge the gaming space with extraordinary, talented individuals. We focus on core, social games because we believe these are the next step of evolution in gaming.
Each member of the company is a self-made, core gamer at heart. We build games that we love playing.
So, if you are of a similar mindset, come join us!
PhoenixOne Games is looking for a Contract QA Lead to work on a next generation mobile games, and eventually build out our QA team. The ideal candidate should be skilled in manually testing mobile games (regression, verification, Black Box, and functional), familiarity using Asana (or similar bug/task tracking tools), and have previous experience in a gaming studio. This is a temp-to-hire role and will be the first member of the internal QA team.
- Play the game extensively to test new features as they are pushed to production
- Use Asana to record and track bugs and tickets
- Conduct Regression testing prior to each production push
- Test the features on multiple mobile devices - iOS & Android
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Hands-on QA Experience (i.e. Regression testing, Verification testing of features, Black box testing, Functional testing)
- Gaming experience ideal - Someone who has tested mobile games before
- Previous work experience at a gaming studio
- Experience working with a bug tracking and ticketing tool like Asana or Jira
- Interest in mobile games and helping to build the QA team
- An independent and self motivated work style
- College Degree
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Collaborative, open environment, and most importantly, FUN times!
PhoenixOne Games is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.