Stellar Marketing and Customer Experience Manager
The responsibilities of this position could potentially scale up depending upon the talent, capability and desire of the person. As a starting point, this is what it would look like:
- Hours: 40+ hours/week. General business hours, however we tend to be flexible. Results are more important that time schedule.
- Location: Virtual (at your home)
- Note: This is a great role for someone who wants to work, and prefers high flexibility. It’s not a good role for someone who wants to clock out at a certain time. While we believe in maintaining focus on family, friends and our personal lives, we have a commitment to our clients and to each other that means that sometimes the work needs to be completed during unpredictable times.
Goal 1: To develop and sustain a consistently predictable means of attracting and retaining new clients. Our engagement with existing clients and referrals is high. The open territory lies in the strategies and tactics that lead to new clients from non-referral sources.
Goal 2: To develop the LIA brand into a respected, trusted resource for training, community and development among coaches, consultants and LD professionals.
Goal 3: To increase the lifetime value of our clients, creating longer, stronger, more engaged and valuable relationships.
Initiatives supporting these goals would include:
- Developing a strategy for using conferences as a channel for client acquisition
- Identifying conferences
- Identifying compelling topics for speaking
- Managing the proposal process for getting speaking gigs for President
- Managing and driving the process and performing the implementation of conference booth strategy for obtaining and following up with leads
- Developing and implementing a strategy and process for using content to develop relationships that lead to new clients
- Developing strategy and process
- Assisting in the development of content
- Following up on leads
- Developing and implementing a strategy and process of identifying coaching schools and their continuing education programs for alums as a lead gen source for new clients
- Developing a target list of coaching programs
- Approaching those programs to determine if they have continuing ed
- Setting up speaking opportunities
- Following upon leads
- Developing and implementing a plan and a process for retaining, recognizing, and rewarding our top clients
- Identifying top clients
- Determine how we can retain and recognize them in a way that increases customer lifetime value
- Creation and maintenance of a marketing calendar across all trainings and promotions
- Promoting company products and services utilization customer segmentation and customized messaging, writing marketing copy
- Being a liaison with marketing consultants the company engages
- Developing and implementing a strategy and process to drive social media engagement and create more engagement with the brand
Customer Experience Manager
Goal 1: To deliver to clients a consistently easy, convenient, error-free, educating customer experience.
Goal 2: To create customer intelligence that allows us to better customize the customer experience and to better partner with our clients in creating opportunities for each other.
Implementing a new CRM system and creating a plan and processes for how to use it to learn more about our customers and how we can relate to them
- Determining how we can eliminate as many customer requests as possible by making them unnecessary
- Tracking customer requests
- Creating systematic solutions
- Responding to all client requests in a timely, professional manner
- Responding to virtually all requests within 24 business hours
- Being empathetic, warm and caring with clients, even when it’s hard to
- Recording transactions accurately within QuickBooks
- Following up with clients as needed for payment
Note: Daily client engagement is part of this role for the first few months (until system redesign is complete), fielding daily calls and emails from client with questions, comments, requests. It’s requires ~ 1-2 hours/day and varies greatly.
In a small company, everyone does everything. As a team player, responsibilities as needed would include:
- Setting up meetings as needed
- Researching the best technology to solve a given problem
- Responding to customer service inquiries
- Writing copy
- Recording expenses
Will provide training/education; for the person who is consistently predictable, reliable, committed and always delivers what they’ve promised, time off can be very flexible.
Only apply if the mission of our company truly speaks to you. The first step in our process is to take the emotional intelligence assessment that is a core part of our business. It helps you get to know what we do. It requires 45 mins of your time. So please only apply if you are serious about the position.