In the Ad Ops Specialist role you are the person always crossing their t’s and dotting their i’s. Meticulous is your middle name.
You take a deal that has been closed by Sales and work to both implement and monitor during the entire campaign lifecycle.
You are THE most detail oriented person on the planet.
You can turn chaos into clarity. Your spreadsheets love you. Customers will love you.
Our business lies at the intersection of relationship building and technology. We help quality advertisers and quality publishers make advertising work on the web, and we have lots of fun in the process.
BuySellAds transformed the way advertising was transacted online with the introduction of its Marketplace in 2008. BuySellAds’ advertising technology platform provides advertisers with direct access to the industry’s top performing display, native, dedicated email, and sponsored content inventory. Our platform empowers both advertisers and publishers by bridging the ad tech divide. Today, we work with more than 12,000 advertisers and help them connect with the internet’s most passionate audiences. We are a remote company that primarily works around an EST schedule.
- Implement campaigns across all BSA product lines
- Debug creatives, third party tags or any related campaign issues.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance on a daily basis to ensure proper delivery of campaigns.
- Create ad hoc custom reports on an as needed basis.
- Assist the Sales Team with forecasting and campaign performance inquires.
- Have a “whatever it takes” mentality when it comes to client and company success.
- Collaborate with your team to not only maintain ad operations, but improve and streamline processes when possible.
We don’t have strict requirements for formal education or years of experience in a specific career, but needless to say, we’re looking for someone with proven success who is ready for the next stepping stone of their career. To that end, these bullet points should seem comfortable:
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Excellent communication skills. Remote work is much different than in-person, in-office, and requires great communicators.
- Articulate, charismatic, and all of the associated personality traits of a likeable human being.
- Previous experience in ad operations with a solid understanding of ad serving and campaign management.
- Ability to get things done as a “self-starter,” i.e., without micromanagement.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
401k, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Computer, Remote Work, No-bullshit office environment