Ever wonder what’s happening in tech startups for art and design fields? We’re a startup with a big vision for this space. Frankly, we think we’re on to something and need talented developers to join us to make it happen. We’re looking for a Full Stack Development Intern passionate about solving problems for the creative industries.
Work directly with the startup Founders Art Director, Tech Co-founder and UX designer to walk through the process of fully designing and building from scratch a web and mobile app based on our MVP set of features. So, if you have the energy, passion, and drive to make a ding in the lives of thousands of creatives please read on.
- You will play an integral role in application development and creative problem solving
- Ability to help us build a modern technical stack Ruby on Rails, React, Angular and make any 3rd party integrations recommendations
- Amazing front-end implementation skills using CSS
- Experience with Web Apps
- Able to take role in testing to troubleshoot bugs across browsers and devices
- Willingness to adopt agile mindset and to prioritise to get to MVP launch
- Experience working with an agile design team using Sketch app
- Plus if you’ve developed scalable, user-friendly front-end services, on social platform before
We’d love to see demos of your technical skills and interests in any recent project URLs, GitHub accounts or portfolio links.
We’d love to tell you more about our exciting and purposeful project with a big vision to impact creative life and industries.
We’ll ask that you sign a non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement for the project.
Students and experienced folks making a career change are welcome- the project should be near full-time hours until the MVP launch.
Excellent opportunity for someone who wants to create and be part of a game-changing project in the arts and creative industry. This posting is an unpaid internship for 3 months following a successful candidate will have opportunities to grow with the startup venture. Need to be available outside the typical 9-5 hours to be able to meet with our team. We are minority and woman owned Startup and take inclusive culture in creative industries seriously.