Grace Hill is the leader in online learning for the property management industry. Continuous innovation and fresh approaches to all types of communication are key to our continued success — and your role on our team!
We’re adding a graphic designer to our marketing team based in Austin. We’re in search of a versatile visual designer with digital and print capabilities to support B2B marketing campaigns aimed at our property management clients. As the sole designer on this team, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the design direction of Grace Hill’s marketing communications.
Our ideal candidate:
- Produces modern, high-quality design on tight deadlines
- Always has an arsenal of different design/layout solutions to apply to any project
- Makes strategic design decisions and can communicate the reasoning behind those decisions
- Believes in creating design that is as functional as it is beautiful
- Design a variety of digital and print-based deliverables, including social content, email campaigns, landing pages, web graphics, print advertisements, electronic newsletters and other marketing collateral
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to understand and on brand
- Stay current with industry design trends, technologies and standards
- Maintain brand/design library and ensure accurate revision cycle
- Create and execute a consistent visual design across digital and printed communications; work collaboratively to set the company’s overall artistic style as well as maintain consistency across all marketing collateral
- Ensure messaging and design concepts work together to tell compelling stories
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university (or equivalent) - ideally focused on art and/or design
- Two years experience designing digital & web brand communications
- Ability to create standout original designs for print and web
- Ability to effectively communicate with and inform project team members both remotely and in-person
- Thorough understanding of core marketing principals with a proven ability to use design to drive behavior and engagement
- Expert level with the following Adobe programs: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Demonstrated skill designing successful email campaigns. Experience with Salesforce and Pardot a plus
- Video editing experience is a plus
- List of URLs/online portfolio; please give specific details about your level of involvement (concept, art, code, programming, etc.) on each project
Grace Hill provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.