Bing Digital works closely with retailers and emerging brands to deliver complex e-commerce sites on the Magento Community & Enterprise platform. We have worked with Magento since 2009 and have a prestigious and growing roster of established clients from the world of fashion, music, entertainment and technology.
Due to continued business growth, Bing Digital is now looking for Magento developers with immediate start.
This is you…
- You have an excellent working knowledge of Magento 1.x, With some Magento 2 , having it on previous ecommerce sites on a commercial level.
- Magento Certified or equivalent real world working experience
- You are a self-starting coder, with great organisation and time tracking skills. Use of Jira is a must.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are a strong team player, and have good communication skills
- You are actively seeking an exciting new opportunity.
- You have an interest in and awareness of best practices in software development.
- You are able to regularly travel to our offices and/or to client locations, and you are eligible to work in the UK
- Zend and/or MySQL certifications are preferred, but not required. However, we do require all new employees to become Zend Certified Engineers within the first few months of employment (at our expense).
- Knowledge of E-commerce best practices is critical including increasing conversion rates and reducing exits.
- Fluent with Agile processes, Git and Deployment routes.
- Basic server management is also a bonus.
At Bing Digital, everyone has a responsibility to be the best at what they do. You will be involved in exciting e-commerce projects. We are only happy when the customer is 100% satisfied, and our employees do their utmost to exceed expectations. It goes without saying that you know your Magento – really, really well.
- Take up a support role for retainer clients
- Be able to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Be able to accurately estimate small and large Magento alterations
- Speak fluent English to be able to understand client requests
- You should be able to spec a non-technical brief and spot challenges before the project begins
- Be able to commit to UK Time Zone and after hours support (weekends a possible in emergency situations)
What We Offer
You have an amazing opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic company. Our employees value the flexible working environment and the chance to develop their skills on a wide variety of interesting projects.
Pay grade between £15 - £30 per hour
If you are interested in this position at Bing Digital, please send your CV, your salary expectations. We want to see examples of your work more than a pretty CV.
Please DO NOT get in touch if you are a Recruiter or Offshore Outsourcing Company.
Please provide working examples of your work. Hourly / Daily Rate