Habit is on a mission to change the world one plate at a time and this is your opportunity to join us for the personalized nutrition revolution.
As the world’s first test to table nutrition company, we guide users to the food that their body craves. Beginning with the Nutrition Test kit we look at an individual’s DNA, Bloodwork and Body Metrics to see how their body processes food in real time. From this we provide biology results and a nutrition plan which can be tailored to meet their activity and goals. And this is just the beginning of our customer’s Habit journey. After the test results are in customers can take advantage of Habit’s holistic offering including Fresh Meal delivery tailored to their biology, personal nutrition coaching and our digital products – all geared to helping our customers feed their biology to be their best self.
We have currently launched in the San Francisco Bay area, but are moving fast towards a national launch.
Habit’s design team is looking to add a talented Interaction Designer to join their ranks. As a Habit Interaction Designer, you’ll put your skills to work breathing life, movement, consistency and adaptability to our digital products. You’ll work in both our innovation and production pipelines to make new ideas come to life and make improvements to the ideas that are already out in the world.
This includes creating realistic prototypes both for user testing and to help communicate interactions that are ready to be built to our engineering team. You’ll be responsible to create a framework and style library for our product. To accomplish this, you’ll need to be proficient in CSS and Java Script.
As a start-up we are looking for team members with a can-do attitude willing to lend a hand wherever needed. We value team-players who enjoy collaboration.
- Proven ability to create consistent UI schemes
- CSS and Java Script Background
- Robust prototype capabilities (Framer, iProto, etc.)
- Track record working with developers to make design vision into a real, scalable platform
- Proficiency in motion design
- Can-do attitude willing to help wherever needed
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe applications
- Portfolio that shows you’ve got the chops for the job
- Creating and maintaining the app user interface styles
- Maintaining app UI consistency
- Creating prototypes
- Working with engineering to build out app framework and style library
- Ensure designs adapt to all major devices and sizes
- Improve, evolve and test our interaction and motion design