Would you like to work at one of the UK's leading universities in the heart of one of the world's most dynamic cities? Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is a member of the prestigious Russell Group. Our academics are some of the best in the world and The Guardian ranked us 11th in the UK. We have big ideas for our digital presence and we need your help to realise that ambition.
What we need from you
This fast-paced role is ideally suited to someone who is looking to progress in their digital career and become part of a dedicated team undertaking a large-scale digital transformation.
You need to be able to:
- Assist in the production of high-quality websites that will effectively raise the university’s profile and support student and staff recruitment, academic research and other marketing objectives
- Contribute to the overall QMUL web presence, strengthening the QMUL brand online and ensuring a consistent, first-rate user experience
- Produce the highest quality HTML and CSS, written for performance, accessibility and maintainability.
- Contribute to lively and passionate debates to find the best possible solutions.
What we have to offer
An opportunity to be a part of an ambitious digital team keen to position the organisation at the forefront of the sector.
- Starting salary £32,405 - £38,062 per annum inclusive of London Allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday per year
- Interest-free season ticket loan to spread the cost of your Travelcard
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete the application with details of why you would be great for this job, including your CV, portfolio website and links to any sites you have worked on.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. Where required this may include entry clearance or continued leave to remain under the Points Based Immigration Scheme.
Informal enquiries should be addressed to Mr Richard Hirst at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 25 June 2017.