Would you like to work at one of the UK’s leading universities in the heart of one of the world’s most dynamic cities? Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is a member of the prestigious Russell Group, our academics are some of the best in the world and The Guardian ranked us 11th in the UK. We have big ideas for our digital presence and we need your help to realise that ambition.
What we need from you
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a large-scale digital transformation, with a flair for collaboration and communication, and a commitment to delivering an outstanding user experience.
You need to be able to:
- Work with academics to understand their needs and advise how digital can help them
- Work with colleagues to develop an evidence-based digital content strategy for the university
- Develop documentation that empowers QMUL staff to create high-quality, user-centred web content
- Craft a first-rate user experience (UX) for the many and varied audiences we target
- Contribute to lively and passionate debates to find the best possible solutions.
What we have to offer
An opportunity to be a part of an ambitious digital team keen to position the organisation at the forefront of the sector.
- Starting salary £36,064 - £42,431 per annum inclusive of London Allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday per year
- Interest-free season ticket loan to spread the cost of your Travelcard
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete the application with details of why you would be great for this job, including your CV, portfolio website and links to any sites you have worked on.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. Where required this may include entry clearance or continued leave to remain under the Points Based Immigration Scheme.
Informal enquiries should be addressed to Mr Richard Hirst at email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 25 June 2017.