A fast-paced, collaborative environment. Smart teammates to bounce ideas off of. Clients who understand your value and appreciate the solutions you bring to the table.
Are you thinking, “Yes, please”? Read on.
At the EY Intuitive studio, our team of designers, researchers, technologists and strategists work together to create superior apps, websites and software. We approach projects with the insight and perspective that come with years of experience in user-centered design and development. We specialize in creating superior experiences that are supported by research, brand strategy, and a clear understanding of business and user needs.
Our work — from transactional and responsive websites to intranets, extranets, mobile applications and more — includes:
- User research and analysis
- Design strategy
- Information architecture
- Data visualization
- Visual design
- Interaction design
- Front-end development
- Business process analysis and design
- Program and project management
Aside from the world-class user experience design we deliver to leading companies, what makes us unique is our fun, transparent, highly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We work hard, play hard, and love what we do together. Day in and day out, we know we can count on one another. If you think everything we’ve said so far sounds great, then we look forward to hearing from you!
We’re looking for a Designer who:
- Has deep experience in creating visually pleasing and engaging user experiences
- Will act as the design discipline leader on multidisciplinary teams of researchers, technologists, and engagement team members
- Is passionate, results-oriented, and a strong conceptual thinker
- Can translate schematic wireframes to high fidelity mockups and work with developers and animators to create stunning prototypes
- Is skilled at communicating tactical and strategic design choices and recommendations to clients and internal teams
- Obsesses over the little things—every icon, every button, and every checkbox—and can spot a misalignment from across the room
QUALIFICATIONS, CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Industrial or Product Design
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field
- Experience communicating and interacting with clients
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Cloud apps, Sketch, Keynote, InVision, and other prototyping software
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Openness to local or national travel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing, and conference-level presentation skills a plus
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.