Are you a digital guru who totally gets interactive design? Do you have a killer design aesthetic? Is your portfolio filled with awesome digital work for premium brands? If so, we’d love to meet you!
Case is looking for a super-talented digital designer to create engaging interactive experiences that drive value for our clients, primarily in the luxury and beauty categories. As a digital designer at Case, you will:
· Put our clients’ goals first, understanding their desired outcomes and designing digital solutions that meet (and even exceed) them
· Collaborate on the design of digital campaigns and solutions across multiple channels, including e-commerce and branding websites, iOS apps, social media and more
· Function as design lead on key projects, overseeing creative and delegating work to project team members
· Interface with third-party developers, create RFPs, document digital requirements and develop style guides to ensure design intent is realized
We are looking for candidates who meet all of the following criteria:
· 3 - 5 years experience in digital design, including UI/UX, e-commerce, mobile/responsive and iOS applications
· Highly-refined aesthetic, demonstrated by a robust portfolio that includes digital work for beauty and luxury brands
· Passion for digital media and technology innovation, and a desire to always know what’s new and next
· High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, as well as tools like Sketch and Invision
· Basic knowledge HTML/CSS, social media, and commonly-used CMS platforms
· Awesome attitude, excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills—and a desire to work hard and have fun
· Eligible to live and work in the U.S.
· Open to freelancing for minimum of 90-days before consideration for full-time status
Case is a New York City-based integrated branding agency with a highly-collaborative 22-person team and beautiful, light-filled offices in Lower Manhattan. Since 2003, we’ve partnered strategically with brand-focused organizations such as The Estée Lauder Companies, Herman Miller, Theory, Johnson & Johnson, and Pepsi to define and articulate their brands across the globe. For more information, visit case-agency.com.
Case team members freelance for 90-days prior to consideration for full-time, salaried status. Upon transition to full-time, Case offers a generous benefits package, including 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision; paid time off and more. Plus, we’re super nice and like to have fun.
Please include your resume, portfolio and salary requirements. Letters of recommendation are a plus!
Due to the volume of responses, we will only respond to applicants who meet all our criteria.