We believe in making the creative process easier for anyone with a camera. GNARBOX is a pocket-sized computer that can backup, edit, and manage media faster than anyone before. It will make the creative process easier for anyone with a camera.
Their future demands that they continue to build excellent hardware and software. They have excellent engineering teams in-house and distributed around the world and must effectively and efficiently manage their projects in order to succeed.
The Scrum Master/Project Manager role will act as a Scrum Master in a fast-paced, in-house software engineering team responsible for developing their application stack.
- Develop/improve the Agile and Scrum processes
- Coordinate and manage complex engineering initiatives with the Product Owner, designers, and marketing teams.
- Manage distributed engineering teams, keeping in-house and and contract work in lock-step with one another.
- Manage Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Industrial Design contractor teams building version two of the hardware product.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Enjoys building, implementing, and iterating on processes designed to make complex systems more efficient.
- Passionate about Agile/Scrum methodologies for development.
- Pay very close attention to detail.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Well-versed in and experienced with project management techniques for both hardware and software development.
- Experience working as a Scrum Master on an Agile/Scrum team.
- Experience managing technical projects, particularly those related to hardware engineering.
- Basic understanding of software technologies and architectures.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools, including Jira, Confluence, and BitBucket.
What we can offer:
- Health benefits
Gnarbox is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.