Elegant Themes is a design driven company; it’s at the heart of everything we do. Every day work together to build tools and create resources that empower designers to create amazing websites. Our flagship product, Divi, is visual website builder for WordPress that has quickly become the most popular premium WordPress theme in the world.
As a designer at Elegant Themes, you will be tasked with creating thematic and diverse website design collections while working closely with our product team and photographer. These templates will be used to empower an incredibly passionate design community of over 420,000 customers.
Designers at Elegant Themes are creative innovators, visual ninjas, and systems thinkers. As a designer here, you’ll delight and inspire millions of other designers, developers, and end-users with world-class web templates and UI kits. If you have an eye for the details that most people can’t see, an intimate relationship with the latest UI trends, and have trouble turning off that creative part of your brain, we would love to start a conversation!
- Conceptualize and design new templates that are usable, refined, and marketable.
- Design page layouts on a variety of topics.
- Collaborate closely with a photographer to build truly unique content.
- Work with our marketing team to create promotional materials.
- Oversee a project’s creative process from concept to launch.
- Get in the heads of our customers, understand their needs and develop creative solutions.
- A pixel perfect obsession.
- A portfolio of compelling, modern website designs.
- Familiarity of the most up to date trends in design.
- Experience building and extending UI systems.
- Experience building and extending icon systems.
- Experience using creative and collaborative tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Invision.
- Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS.
- Motion design experience.
- Experience creating sites on platforms such as Wordpress, Squarespace, Wix, etc.
- Proficient in writing front-end code such as HTML and CSS.
A portfolio of responsive web design work is required for consideration.
Bonus: Please share any other online design presence such as a Dribbble, Behance, or Tumblr profiles.
Competitive Salary, 401k + Matching, Health & Dental, Targeted Bonuses, Paid Vacation, Friday Lunches, Yearly Trips!