HintMD is a well-funded high technology start-up in the healthcare industry. Our ExpertCommerce™ platform enables physicians to curate treatment plans for patients, and deliver the convenience to help patients achieve results. We enable consumers to fully engage within the aesthetic industry, know what is right for them, and stay compliant with a personalized plan that guides them through each step on their journey to be their best. Our team includes successful serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and people passionate to make a difference in our customer’s lives. Our headquarters are in beautiful Pleasanton, California.
We are looking for a talented full-stack/generalist engineer to join our world class, results driven team. If you meet the requirements below, we would love to tell you more in person.
This is an opportunity to make a big impact in a small team and to have fun. It’s way better than those boring big-corporate red-tape meetings-all-the-time-sucks-the-life-out-of-you jobs.
As a key member of our growing team, we expect you to align and extend our culture. We’d like you to teach us new things, improve our systems and processes, show passion for what you do and bring intellectual honesty and resourcefulness.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience working with and constructing web frameworks, web services, APIs, databases, etc. using the following technologies:
- Experience working in a fast-paced result driven setting.
- Attention to detail, takes time to understand requirements and carefully crafts both tests and code. We use Behavior Driven Design principles.
- A good understanding and some experience related to secure and reliable product deployment and operations
- A champion for quality bug tracking, source code control, unit tests and documentation.
- A love for learning new technologies.
- Design, code and ship new features on our web app at high velocity and high quality with well-structured and secure code.
- Troubleshoot debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- Coach and mentor peer engineers to become great developers and recommend best practices and tools.
- Help with DevOps and IT tasks as necessary.
- Have fun
What we can offer:
Finally, we believe that healthy people fuel healthy culture. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, as well as three weeks paid vacation per year at the minimum.
If this sounds like the kind of work you would love to be doing, reach out to us and let’s chat about how we can combine forces!
HintMD is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.