Direct Commerce is a trusted partner to many Fortune 1000 customers like The Home Depot, Merck & Company, and Bloomin’ Brands. Our products provide these clients intuitive and efficient solutions that give their suppliers visibility to answer their own questions. Our solutions have saved companies millions, while helping them achieve a Purely Paper-Free work environment.
As the Sr. Technical Project Manager you will work directly with clients and engineers to convert customer processes into documented business requirements and technical specifications. In this a hands-on and critical role, you will be responsible for managing the implementation efforts of our software platform and leading the project team to ensure milestones and deadlines are met. You will create project plans, design specifications, test scripts and supporting materials for your projects. As Implementation Project Manager you will also ensure comprehensive QA testing is completed and participate in the supplier on-boarding process.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5+ years of technology project management experience, with preference for candidates that have worked in customer-facing, software implementation roles
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to write functional test scripts, complete QA testing, and ensure UI bugs are resolved before go-live
- Experience creating HTML screens as part of the Requirements Process
- Demonstrated ability to meet self-imposed deadlines and proactive client management skills
- Experience leading and facilitating meetings and large presentations
- Manage client needs and expectations productively
- Knowledge of software-as-a-service (SaaS) concepts, including setup and configuration, data migration, single-sign-on (SSO) concepts, SQL, etc.
- Understanding of multi-tier technical architectures and enterprise systems
- Work well with diverse personalities and have excellent listening and communication skills
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to directly increase revenue growth and work with the client
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive medical benefits and 401k savings plan
- Commuter benefits
- Paid time off including all major holidays and flexible work hours
- Catered lunches and unlimited snacks
- Plus company-wide getaways and retreats, like trips to Tahoe and more!
Direct Commerce is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.