The User Experience Team in search of a talented and experienced Designer with extraordinary problem-solving aptitudes, well-defined communication skills, and solid design instincts who can interpret business needs into extraordinary customer-focused solutions. Ideal candidates are self-starters who bring imaginative ideas and fresh methodologies to each project they work on. They are approachable, flexible, and prosper in collaborative work environments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyze UX problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business requirements and goals
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design
- Rapidly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups throughout the design process
- Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications
- Present design work to the UX, Product, and Engineering teams, as well as executive leadership and project stakeholders
- Collaborate with designers and other cross-functional teams to foster a design-driven culture
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 5 - 10 years of professional experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar
- Experience with design and technologies for iOS, Android, and common web frameworks
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
- Process driven, possess strong interaction design skills, careful focus to detail and have a concrete understanding of user centered design principles
- Experience defining and monitoring success through site analytics/metrics
- Ability to obtain user data and research (e.g., conducting usability studies, user interviews, contextual inquiry) is a strong plus
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and customer expectations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively
Should you add up the number of letters in our names on people on our team, you get 98. Coincidentally, if you add “degrees” to the end, you get the name of our favorite American R&B boy band (that consists of four vocalists) - 98 Degrees.
Should your name consist of 84 letters, you would help us get to 182. Coincidently when adding Blink- to the beginning, you get our favorite American pop punk band - Blink-182.
This is fact.
We offer a fantastic relocation package to beautiful Las Vegas!