We’re looking for a new designer to join our small, focused creative team. Our ideal candidate is comfortable creating new, engaging designs on a daily basis and working in a pipeline that is mostly UI and Branding focused. You’ll be taking concepts from copy and functional specs to high-fidelity page mockups. Our team is built of uncommonly skilled and dedicated individuals from all walks of life, but we’re all driven, deadline-conscious, and organized.
- Rapidly build and iterate on polished, high-fidelity web prototypes that express design intent, using the best and most appropriate tools and techniques for the task.
- Work with account managers, clients, and other stakeholders to successfully translate client vision into tangible visualizations (sketches, wireframes, and mockups.)
- Translate copy and written outlines into wireframes.
- Create branded style tiles and website branding from client inspirational moodboards and existing brand seeds.
- View website design projects from the top down to ensure separate website mockups coexist and integrate into the broader UX client ecosystem and roadmap.
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, new technologies, and best practices for UX/UI.
- 2-3 years of experience delivering web page, web UI/UX , and responsive website designs.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your ability to create great user-centered design solutions with detailed attention to typography, color, imagery, motion, and graphic elements.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), human behavior psychology/science, or equivalent professional experience as a UX designer.
- Proficiency designing and prototyping with leading design tools (ordered by our preference):
- Strong working knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, web-based information architecture, and design.
- Ability to scope design initiatives accurately and prioritize tasks appropriately.
Snacks and drinks galore, Spotify Subscription, Office dogs, Quarterly bonus program, Match 100% of Simple IRA contributions up to 3%, $200/month health coverage allowance
Include a link to your portfolio with your application