This position is usually the entry point into the Application Engineer career path and is fairly task—‐oriented. In this role, the Engineer will broaden their exposure to many of the important technologies by being the foot soldier in many of the projects that his/her team accomplish to meet the department and overall business objectives.
Responsibilities and expectations
- Familiarity of Linux and Java or some scripting languages
- Familiarity with relational database basics
- Able to support the daily administrative tasks for the applications he/she supports
- Able to troubleshoot the specific applications he/she supports
- Delivery of tested and verified solutions while adhering to development policies and practices
- Expected to learn and understand our company values and lean software development principles
Education Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field
Experience Some Co-op or professional experience in IT
Communication Ability to communicate effectively within the team
Signs of Promotability
- Assigned tasks are completed on time and are generally free of defects
- Shows a trend of requiring less supervision to complete their work
- Takes more ownership of their work
- Shows a pattern of thinking beyond the current tasks at hand
About Liaison Technologies
Liaison Technologies is a growing and energized global Integration and data management services company providing unique and high-value services to move, transform and manage business information in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, Liaison’s practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client’s specific business requirements. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Liaison has additional offices in both the U.S. and Western Europe. For more information visit our corporate website at www.liaison.com.
Liaison Technologies offers competitive pay and a generous benefit package to all of our full time employees that include FREE medical, dental and vision plans, 401K matching, STD/LTD, wonderful PTO schedules, and 10 paid holidays per year. We also have a great work environment that includes a game room, free beverages, Bagel Fridays, and many fun events throughout the year. Come join our team of talented and motivated employees!
Liaison Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Liaison technologies not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.