Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Liaison Technologies is looking to immediately fill a full-time Software Engineer position. As a Liaison Software Engineer, you will help design and develop new custom data integration and data management solutions for Liaison’s Fortune 500 customer base. The position requires good communication skills, ability to work together in cross-functional technical teams in different areas of the organization, strong hands-on programming abilities and strong knowledge of systems architecture and object-oriented programming concepts.
Liaison Technologies is a software and technology services company located in Alpharetta, GA focused on delivering innovative data integration and data management solutions to its customers.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience.
- 2+ years of programming in a work setting
- Experience building complex distributed systems, knowledge of concurrency, and a desire for increasing performance
- Highly proficient in Java
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with UI design and implementation
- Proficient on Windows and UNIX-based systems.
- Have a natural passionate technical curiosity and enjoy learning new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Familiarity with internet protocols (HTTP, FTP, SFTP, etc)
- Experience designing REST API’s
- Development tools: NetBeans, Git
- Familiarity with AS2
- Work with an amazing team to bring your platform to life
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, energetic company, open development space
- Free snacks and beverages
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance – Company pays 100% of premium
- 401(k) and company-provided life and disability insurance.
About Liaison Technologies
Liaison Technologies is a growing and energized global Integration and data management services company providing unique and high-value services to move, transform and manage business information in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, Liaison’s practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client’s specific business requirements. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Liaison has additional offices in both the U.S. and Western Europe. For more information visit our corporate website at www.liaison.com
Liaison Technologies offers competitive pay and a generous benefit package to all of our full time employees that include FREE medical, dental and vision plans, 401K matching, STD/LTD, wonderful PTO schedules, and 10 paid holidays per year. We also have a great work environment that includes a game room, free beverages, Bagel Fridays, and many fun events throughout the year. Come join our team of talented and motivated employees!
Liaison Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Liaison technologies not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.