Onehub is the better way to securely store and share your business files. We are a close-knit, nimble team helping more than 1 million users collaborate more effectively and become unbelievably productive.
We are looking for an experienced Designer to join our Product team. The ideal candidate will have broad experience in conceptualizing, designing, and iterating on web-based product features. We look for people with great instincts who are not afraid to make mistakes. At Onehub, we’re not weighed down by multiple layers of management. You will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact with your work as a pivotal member of our Product team.
This position is full-time and based in our Seattle office.
- Design simple but effective product interfaces and experiences
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Distill complex problems, customer needs, and business objectives into actionable design goals
- Take full ownership of design projects from concept, through implementation and iteration, to deployment
- Work closely with Developers to define feature specifications and implement your designs
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Help evolve our brands and design language
- A portfolio of work demonstrating excellent visual design
- Experience designing large scale web products
- Demonstrated mastery of Sketch and Photoshop
- Expertise in hand-coding HTML and SCSS to create semantic, standards compliant versions of your designs
- An understanding of design patterns and modularized SCSS
- Familiarity with Git or another modern version control system
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the things you work on
- Obsession over details with a pragmatic approach to shipping features
- Ability to give and receive direct feedback in a professional manner
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity
- A positive attitude
- Experience designing mobile applications
- Experience designing HTML emails
- Experience designing advertisements
- Experience working within complex SCSS frameworks
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails or another modern web application framework
- Experience working at a SaaS company
We believe a healthy work/life balance empowers every employee to create better products. We operate sane office hours, take appropriate coffee breaks, stock the place with a bevy of healthy snacks, and provide gym memberships so you can work out during the day.
If this resonates with you, contact us to schedule a coffee meeting and get this party started. Please include links to any products you have worked on.
Stock options, company paid benefits, free gym or crossfit membership, kitchen stocked with healthy snacks