Serino Coyne LLC, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., a leading global communications company, is a dynamic, mid-sized full-service Advertising and Marketing Agency, specializing in theatre and entertainment related accounts. We are seeking a Digital Media Planner/Buyer with paid search experience, to support the day-to-day activities of the Digital Media department across multiple clients.
If you have digital media experience, LOVE all things digital/media, you’re enthusiastic, collaborative and a detail-oriented individual, we would like to meet you and explore the possibility of joining our media department in planning the day to day management of our online media campaigns, as a Digital Media Planner/Buyer.
What you need to have…..
- Minimum 18-months of digital media planning/buying and/or paid search experience;
- Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and/or Facebook Ads experience is a plus, though not required
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Be an effective liaison between the clients/account teams, vendors and the agency
- Proficient in MS Excel and have strong mathematical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Be able to handle a large volume of work and be flexible and receptive to changing priorities
- Ability to effectively work independently and troubleshoot any issue
- Passion for theater and the arts a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing or relevant field
What you’ll be expected to do….
- Strategize and create digital media plans for clients in collaboration with account services teams
- Ensure campaigns are continuously optimized and running efficiently
- Provide media insights for weekly or biweekly client reports
- Manage paid search campaigns through Google AdWords and Bing Ads with help of assistant planners
- Devise paid social strategy and implement in partnership with assistant planners
- Liaise and build relationships with current and new media outlets and ensure the agency has competitive rates and ad placements
- Provide internal teams with new and innovative online media opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Represent agency in a professional manner to all external media partners
- Ensure accurate client billing and vendor payments
- Functional knowledge of the online trafficking process through DCM Ad Server
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Loves working in a team environment
- Has a positive outlook
- Is kind
- Appreciates the arts
- Is naturally curious
Some of our PERKS are….
- Access to Broadway shows and other live entertainment events
- FREE Fruit Tuesdays & Bagel/Muffin/Donut Fridays
- On-site Avanti/Micro-Market
Serino Coyne LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.