We’re looking to hire an experienced Interactive Infographic Designer to help us develop and create interactive infographics for our clients. We’ll look to you to create and produce high quality art based off of content and data provided from our clientele and analysts.
- Responsible for the creation of the infomation graphics (e.g., charts, diagrams, maps, icons) for desktop and mobile
- Follow generally accepted branding, identity and design guidelines for artwork requested from client
- Work directly with individuals in the design departments and interact with Creative Directer
- Ensures that creative is executed within agreed strategy, deadlines and budgets.
- Develops designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality
- Research, interpret, and organize data for visualizations
- Design and build complex info-graphics and interactive graphics
- Choose images for various documents, presentations, publications, etc.
- Experience in creating infographics (maps, charts, diagrams) and visualizing data
- 3+ years professional design and interaction experience within a creative environment.
- Ability to interpret complex information to produce engaging visualizations
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating expertise across digital and brand identity design, including responsive and mobile, video/animation, and interactive infographics.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and time constraints.
- Quick-thinking and flexible, with experience working on multiple projects simultaneously. Looking also to have availibilty on weekends.
- Ability to define functionality, and produce flowcharts, wireframes and templates
- Have excellent facility with typographic communication
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong IT skills and computer literacy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have experience in animating data in HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and SVG.
- Degree in fine arts, design, or other related field is preferred.
Greentech Media is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
About Greentech Media:
Greentech Media, A Wood Mackenzie Business delivers business-to-business news, market analysis and conferences that inform and connect players in the global clean energy market. Our coverage area extends across the clean energy industry with a focus on solar power and the electric utility market’s evolution. Greentech Media’s industry-leading coverage is provided by a team of analysts from our market intelligence arm, GTM Research, A Wood Mackenzie Business, as well as our world-class journalists and global network of expert contributors.
GTM Research, A Wood Mackenzie Business is the research, advisory and consulting side of Greentech Media. With an industry-leading analyst team, GTM Research produces reports, data services and strategic consulting for clients throughout the advanced energy market.
Greentech Media and GTM Research come together to produce all of Greentech Media’s industry conferences throughout the year. These summits provide a deep market intelligence platform and draw the most important industry players to convene, interact and learn from one another in concert with our team of analysts, executives and journalists.
Greentech Media has offices in Boston, New York City and San Francisco. For more information, visit: www.greentechmedia.com and www.gtmresearch.com. The location for this position is our New York City office, located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan.
Must include cover letter and portfolio (design website can be substituted).