Agora Financial is seeking a highly motivated marketer to build, manage, & optimize display/native marketing campaigns promoting our products.
The primary role of the Junior Media Buyer/Planner will be planning, buying, tracking and optimizing display/native campaigns through direct display buys and a variety of display/native networks.
Duties include researching opportunities, working with the senior marketing manager to negotiate and buy inventory, coordinating internally with web team and product managers, and analyzing advertising placements.
Candidates must will be willing to demonstrate their desire to join Agora Financial’s marketing team , so each candidate will be given a pre-interview task – nothing to difficult, so don’t worry – in order to give those truly motivated people an opporutnity to rise to the top.
The Junior Display Media Buyer will also be given the opportunity to participate in a generous incentive program with clear and measurable goals. And when goals are surpassed we up the incentive! This means that you’re essentially given an opportunity to dictate your own annual income.
This is an incredible opporutnity for anyone interested in taking the next step in their
marketing career. You just need to be willing to show you will work for it…
- Build dozens of new display/native campaigns per month across a variety of networks.
- Actively manage campaigns by optimizing bidding, and performance to ensure KPI
- Provide creative direction for banners, text ads, images and landing pages.
- Build and maintain working relationships with publishers, media partners, affiliates,
- and list brokers.
- Monitor and scale multiple campaigns prioritizing by revenue opportunity.
- Analyze data against the defined campaign success metrics.
- 1-2 years experience managing self-serve advertising campaigns (Adwords,
- Facebook, Yahoo/Bing, etc.)
- General understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Familiarity with email, affiliate, display, social or any other marketing tactics is a
- Willingness to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple
- tasks effectively and concurrently is a must!
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use
- sound judgment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and discuss new technical concepts
- Comfortable analyzing and making decisions based on campaign performance data
- Most importantly: The unrelenting desire to acquire new customers and meet
- aggressive KPIs.