“Motivated developers, ready to join your team.”
X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary developers from around the world.
We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live. Our culture is based around the proactive, selfless values that make up every X-Teamer.
We are a community of people dedicated to unleashing our potential every day. Learn more about how we can help you learn and grow at https://x-team.com/unleash/
The right individual will be self-driven. Someone who cares about maintainability of the code, automation, deployment processes and how to enable innovation through fostering a growing culture of Open Source. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of Node.js experience
- Experience with Express, Hapi
- Experience with Istanbul, Mocha, Grunt, Gulp
- Experience with Angular, React, Polymer
- Experience with Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Experience integrating with REST API
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., etc.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses around the world
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Join our vibrant community, filled with opportunities to join engaging engineering roundtable discussions, AMAs, gaming clubs, LAN parties, charitable fundraisers, etc. This is the community to be in if you’re a remote developer.
- We’ll help fund your learning and growing each day through our Unleash program, which connects you with the development equivalent of a personal trainer (http://x-team.com/unleash)
Learn more at: http://bit.ly/2qqzAtD