Join an award-winning company!
Toll Brothers’ award-winning Marketing department is seeking a talented Senior Web Designer to join our team. Our in-house design agency works on a wide variety of projects for diverse products across the country. Our many projects range from creating large scale websites/applications, creating new identities/community branding, to full marketing campaigns (print/digital) consisting of email, digital signage, banner ads, invites, fliers, etc.
The Senior Web Designer must be a big-picture thinker and will be a full contributor to larger creative efforts. This position is a high-level designer who can conceptualize creative across all mediums rather than designing in a silo. If you live and breathe creativity, are a leader in design, and have a strong understanding of user experience, this position may be a perfect fit for you!
2017 WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES LIST
#1 in Home Building Three Years in a Row
- FORTUNE magazine
Does this describe you?
- A capable designer of everything digital (applications, websites, email marketing, social media, display ads etc.)
- Have a clean design aesthetic with strong core knowledge of design and typography
- Understanding the capabilities of web technology, interaction, and trends
- Have a deep understanding of what makes a good UX and usability
- Ability to problem solve and design for the user/a good UX while including all requirements with the ability to scale
- Have the ability to effectively communicate ideas and respectfully collaborate with your peers
- Assess workload and priorities to make certain all tasks are completed on schedule
- A portfolio showcasing your sense of design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must work well in a creative team environment
- Must be deadline driven and able to manage multiple projects at a fast pace
- Comfortable using OS X
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience designing for print
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
• 401(k) with a company match
• Focus on career development
• Environment that consistently promotes a good work-life balance for all departments
• Wellness Day
• Community Service Day
• Free onsite fitness center
• Onsite bistro serving excellent cuisine
• Discounted stock purchase
• Discounts on homes, mortgages, appliances, cars and much more…….
Or, send your resume to Jobs@TollCareerCenter.com today!