Sauce Labs, a successful and rapidly growing startup, is a world class platform for automated testing in a Continuous Integration environment. We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help our Delivery team revolutionize the developer experience at Sauce Labs. The Delivery team owns the architecture and tooling for the build, test, and deployment mechanisms that allow teams to take their work from development to running flawlessly in production.
- Technical Leadership Of Delivery team
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment, all the way to monitoring
- Own the “ideal pipeline” template that developers at Sauce will base new applications on and migrate existing applications to
- Build tools that help Saucers to rapidly develop new applications and have confidence that their changes will work flawlessly in production
- Work with many different teams at Sauce to ensure a smooth transition as teams adopt a new CI platform
- Learn our stack inside and out, and triage cross-cutting issues in our environment
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong background building fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Experience as a team lead or high level of potential to do so
- Strong DevOps experience, with significant time spent developing web services
- Solid understanding of the underlying technologies that power continuous integration and delivery experiences such as Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Jenkins and AWS
- Familiarity with agile software and test driven development
- Strong sense of ownership and passion for engineering great products with stellar user experiences
- Intimate involvement with developer communities and open source web technologies
This position is based in either San Francisco or Vancouver, however we’re open to people working remotely as well.